The sun is finally shining here after another full weekend of snow...I really hope that was the last snowfall! Even through the dreariness of the weekend, my family managed a little celebration. My youngest son and niece were Baptized together! It's always a special time but I think it held a little more meaning simply because I was able to share it along with my sister and her little family. This is the card I made in honor of my little niece.
Stamp sets: Make a Wish
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Subltes DSP Paper Stack
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Petals a Plenty EF, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Modern Label punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, Basic Black marker, Tombow liquid adhesive, Snail, Dimensionals
To make the little lamb:
- Punch 2 - 1 3/4" scallop circles from Whisper White, glue them together slightly offset.
- Punch another 1 3/4" scallop circle from Whisper White. Place this circle back inside the punch about half way and punch again. This will create the head shape of the lamb. Add an eye with a Basic Black marker.
- Punch a 1 1/4" circle from Basic Gray. Trim the circle slightly to give the nose a little definition.
- Punch 2 Modern Label shapes; one from Whisper White and one from Basic Gray. Cut each piece in half.
- Layer the Basic Gray pieces behind the Whisper White pieces to create the lamb's legs and hooves.
- The ear and tail are circles punched from the 1/2" circle punch and trimmed to shape.
The cross was drawn with a ruler, cut out with paper snips, then the edges were rounded with a 1 1/4" circle punch.
Don't forget that today is the last day in the FREE SHIPPING event! There is no minimum purchase so stock up on all those retired colors I mentioned in this POST last week!
See you tomorrow!