I'm slowly checking things off my Holiday to-do list and boy oh boy does it feel good to on top of things this year! I really wanted to give a little hand made goodness to everyone I possibly could this year so I created a stack of these note sized cards to go out to customers, friends, and teachers with a little Thank You note inside.
This Foxy Friends set has become a staple in my stamp collection this Holiday Season; chances are pretty good that if you're receiving a gift from myself or my children this year it will include a tag or card with an animal from this set! Because the set is Photopolymer (so you can see right through the stamp) it makes it so easy to layer the images together.
- To create a card like this cut a note card from Whisper White card stock, finished size measuring 4" x 4".
- Find the center of the card front and begin stamping the leaves, flowers, and berries outward from the center in a circular pattern.
- Stamp the Reindeer onto another piece of Whisper White card stock and die cut using the largest circle in the Stitched Shape Framelits collection.
- Layer onto the center of the note card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment of your choice onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Cut out and use the Banner punch to trim the edges. Adhere into place just below the bottom of the Reindeer.
On a side note, I have begun my very first Hello December (December Daily) using the Project Life Hello December 2016 kit! I'm on the fence as to whether I should share it here or not...I'm not sure it's something anyone would be interested in seeing. If I do share it will probably be once a week encompassing the prior weeks layouts. Let me know if you would be interested in an album walk through and I'll add it to my to-do list. Do you do December Daily albums? I'd love you to leave a link below - I'm always on the hunt for inspiration!
Have a great day!
Have a great day!